The ERP Project Manager will be responsible for the implementation of our client's ERP product as well as exemplifying project management skills to track project timelines and budgets.
- Serve as lead consultant to customer recommending best business practices, application flow, system setup, training and live support.
- Develop detailed knowledge of our Clients ERP applications
- Ability to conduct Project Management tasks including managing project plan, resource allocation, change control, and budget tracking.
- Main point of contact with customer.
- Enforce project implementation methodology and reporting
- Position requires 50 percent travel and reports to the ERP Professional Services Senior Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation and demonstration capabilities
- Ability to solve problems, manage resources and meet deadlines
- Prior software implementation or business consulting experience required
- Competent use of Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Project
- Food industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Computer Science or equivalent work experience